Unexpectedly, couple of days ago we got our first nomination for “The Liebster Award”. It feels great that people read our blog, like and comment, but nothing beats the acknowledgement and recognition of being nominated for award.
Thanks to the Life360degrees for giving us this opportunity.Congratulations on getting the award for your inspiring blog.
Liebster Award : An award for a blogger by a blogger, Liebster is given to newbies with a less number of followers (below 200). It’s a great way to highlight the efforts put together by the contributor in blogging world.
- Write a blog post to thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and let them know by sharing the link.
- Ask 11 questions to the nominees.
1) One dream location that you would love to travel to? Well, I would love to visit Istanbul, Turkey for its historic area.
2) What is your favorite accessory? I never step out without my Sunglasses. I love to collect them.
3) Who would you like to be reborn as? Don’t really want to be reborn.
4) One brand that you swear by? Maybelline …for sure !!
5) What is your favorite TV show? Actually there are two: Friends & Sex and the City.
6) One person, you idolize? Undoubtedly.. Maharani Gayatri Devi.
7) What is your favorite sport? Badminton.
8) One city /country that you recently visited? St.Louis, Missouri.
9) Who is your favorite celebrity? If I have to choose one, I will go for Sushmita Sen.
10) What was the last book you read? Maharanis by Lucy Moore.
11) What is your favorite cuisine? As a foodie, this is a puzzle for me but these days I am in love with Thai .
Here I am nominating the 11 bloggers. I am not really sure if they fall under 200 followers category, but I believe they all deserve it.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Which trip is always fresh in your memories?
- Which is your favorite post you have written?
- What are your upcoming travel destinations?
- What is your favorite destination and why?
- Where was your first trip?
- Snow or Sand?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Any place or city you would love to visit again and again?
- Which food you love the most?
- What is the one lesson you have learned from your trips?
- Which movie/book inspires you?
I would love to read the answers, so once you are done,post the link in comments.