Home to world famous breweries, Milwaukee is nearly 100 miles from Chicago. To get acquainted with this city brought us to Untapped Tours. We heard about this city tour from TripAdvisor and booked without giving it a second thought.
Why Untapped Tours?
- A 3 hours tour is the perfect way to explore Milwaukee with very well informed and engaging tour guide Mike.
- The tour includes the bus ride through the famous streets, mansions and other landmarks of the city.
- Except this Cheese tasting and Brewery visit are the highlights of the tour.
- Take home the Souvenir Pint Glass.
Tickets: City Tour– $38 p.p , Ticket Packages-$5o p.p. The Package includes City Tour with the tickets for Harley Davidson Museum(general admission only) by saving $8.
Book it here– Untapped Tours of Milwaukee
City Hall- Pabst theater- Bronze Fonz- Wisconsin Gas Light Building-Milwaukee art museum- Mansions along Lake Michigan- North Point Lighthouse- Henry W. Maier Festival Park- Historic Third Ward- Clock Shadow Creamery- Miller Park- Miller Brewery- Tripoli Shrine Centre- Pabst Mansion- Lakefront Brewery.
Facts we came across through this trip:
- Milwaukee is home to 4 major breweries, Pabst, Miller, Schlitz &Blatz.
- Tripoli Shrine Centre is replica of renowned Taj Mahal.
- This city is also home to Harley Davidson.
- Summerfest , World’s Largest Music Festival is held every year in Milwaukee.
- The Wisconsin Gas Building’s flame is an exceptional way to forecast weather.
- Go for Untapped tour if you want to see the best what Milwaukee has to offer.
- Or you do not have any idea about Milwaukee and its history.
- This tour starts from City Hall and one has to reach at least 15 minutes earlier.
- If you are visiting Milwaukee by car then you can park near City Hall.
- As this is a 3 hr Bus Tour, so plan accordingly.
Do check out Milwaukee In A Day ! for more information.
Untapped tour turned out as an incredible journey through the iconic landmarks of the city. Have you ever came across such a tour?